Irrigation Installation and Repair
Our irrigation crews have years of experience installing and repairing irrigation systems and troubleshooting various problem. Our long history in irrigation allows us to offer clients tremendous value as we complete jobs faster and charge below market rates. Our relationship with vendors has allowed us to charge rates on all materials, significantly below retail prices. If you have an irrigation problem, allow our crews to help diagnose, troubleshoot and repair your dilemma. There is a minimum fee to diagnose controller and valve problems. All work requiring digging or excavation will be charged at time and material rates. Our work and materials are guaranteed for 1 year (excluding acts of vandalism or negligence).
Irrigation Repair Services Include:
- Sprinkler Head Replacement.
- Irrigation Valve repair and replacement.
- Irrigation Controller Adjustments and replacement.
- Irrigation Leak locating and repair.
- Drip line installation or repair.
- Irrigation Startup.
- Irrigation Shutdown or Irrigation Winterization.
New Irrigation System Installation Services:
- Pull pipe instead of trenching ( leaves no damage to lawn )
- We install only the best controllers, valves and irrigation heads.
- Mainline is PVC SCH40 and lateral lines are SCH200. We do not use POLY.
- We only install using proper head to head coverage.
- All systems are installed using a detailed CAD drawing that will be left for the customer.
- Quick coupler for easy system winterization.
- System mapping (if as built is not available)
- Seasonal controller adjustment
- Water audits
- Water budgeting
- System Mapping
- Ongoing maintenance of the irrigation system
- Regular inspection of clocks and sprinklers
Specific areas served in Ohio: Dayton Ohio, Cincinnati Ohio, Liberty Twp., Cincinnati, Datyon, Mason, Fairfield, Middletown, Indian Hill, Madeira, Mariemont, Kings Mills, West Chester, Monroe, Lebanon, Maineville, Springboro, Waynesville, Centerville.